With over a decade of experience selling real estate in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, I will work diligently for you to best represent you and your property. I will make sure that everyone, including agents and potential buyers know your property is for sale. Each transaction represents it’s own particular challenges and I am prepared to take on these challenges when they arise. I am always happy to meet at your home or my real estate office in Portsmouth.
1. Call and schedule your FREE Seller Consultation w/ Comparative Market Analysis
Together we will clarify your motivation, reasons for selling, and your timetable. We will look at the current market value of your home, a strategy on how it fits into the market, and at what price.
2. Together we decide to work with one another and enter a listing contract. We will discuss the terms of the contract which will include a listing date, length of time the contract is valid, listing price, professional fees, amongst other terms.
3. Home Staging Consultation: Enhance Your Home to Increase its Value
I will make suggestions on how you can best showcase your home. I also work closely with Pam of Spruce Interiors, Pam is a professional decorator, stager, and color expert. Depending on the property, I will pay for a free consultation with Pam who will visit with you at your home and make suggestions or recommendations on how to best prepare your home for the market.
4. High Quality Photographs and Video or Virtual Tour
I work with a Seacoast Real Estate Photography to make sure we make the best first impression and showcase your home in the best “light”. There is no substitute to having professional picture done when marketing your property. This is an expense I take on as part of my marketing plan.
5. Coming Soon and Listing Prep
At this point it is time to send out some teaser and start making phone calls. The whole idea of supply and demand. Before we go live, I work to get the buzz out about your listing to create a buzz.
6. Go LIVE! Get Your Listing in Front of the Right Buyers
A great marketing strategy is key to finding the perfect buyer for your home. An online presence is crucial and is achieved through multiple listing services, 3rd party real estate sites, and social media marketing. Coming Soon, Just Listed, and continues updating as needed keep the listing fresh. The following is a sample of some local media outlets and online real estate channels, among many others: